Thursday, June 6, 2013

FOR YOU SISTER


The dialogue between Rose and pearl!


One day he met a beautiful rose with amazing beauty, fragrance, attractive color with a pearl from which there seemed none of these qualities that live at the bottom of the sea ...
It was introduced to each other and began dialogue.




Rose said:
Our family is great, since we have roses and flowers that thrive, which can not count, distinguished by amazing scenery and each of them has distinct flavor,
when suddenly lamented pink!?
The Pearl asked:
From what you say they did not have something to lament, why pikëllove?
pink:
But people treat us unfairly, for they sow not the love we had it to enjoy our beautiful appearance and pleasant scent, then throw us on the street or in the waste basket after we receive the most expensive gjëjën and fragrance.
He stopped then told pearl pink:
Tell me about your life as you live? And what are your feelings until you live at the bottom of the sea ...?
Pearl replied:
No matter that I did not like them beautiful colors and amazing scenery, I'm too expensive in view of the people, they attempt to come to me! Take route and dive into the seas to seek, perhaps surprised when I say that as far away from people's eyes so much more beauty and increase the value added to my ...
I live in the darkness of the sea, except that I am happy, very happy because ... I'm out of the hands of the foolish and frivolous and my price is expensive among people
Do you know which is which rose and pearl?

Pink is .......... (Female detected)
Pearl is ........ (Female cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment