Thursday, June 6, 2013

SEARCH halal WEALTH





  
Events that occurred at the time of the Arab Caliphate.
SEARCH halal WEALTH
Events that occurred at the time of the Arab Caliphate. Where a man had come up to trade near Kaaba and Khaleefah then after that went to make Ummren (outside visit Kaaba Hajj time) noticed the man yelling in the form of encouraging people to buy from him Hand-hours, when no true khalifa man left in the same condition as it found that the goods quality was poor and the owner wanted at all costs to sell his merchandise, some day the same thing happened,




and after 3 years when Khaleefah went back to that country for the same purpose, he saw the same person who was in the market in order to make the trade, but now the man was not screaming in the form of praise and not at all his goods ... Khali ... fi went near him and said: I ask whether something made, he replied: yes Command honored, true khalifa asked, does know a thing about you, I was here 3 years ago and I You noticed that your merchandise praise seeking at all costs to the shisje it, and now there's praises! -What is the reason!? - Dealer retorted: yes after being asked to tell the truth is, three years ago I was married to a beautiful woman every night and she asked me a lot of money in order to make life comfortable, while after 2 years on vdiç, and was forced to marry again and now his second wife have two children, but every morning my wife goes forward when I vi nëtregë and scolds and tells me: "O my husband, never us bring risk (food) except that halal because I do not want that in my belly and my children fire exist because of the risk that is unlawful gain will possess anything other than fire so please bring me pure risk!

No comments:

Post a Comment